Digital360.mobi are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of contacting us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of making an enquiry to us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering on our website for our corporate services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of items in enquiry list; prevent fraud and increase website security; and offer you tailored content that you may find useful according to your interests and needs. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit and keep track of your preferences in relation to your use of our website.
These cookies DO NOT collect personally identifiable or sensitive information (for example email addresses, telephone numbers).
You can opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use by clicking here
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block All Cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications regarding the services you use on this website;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to by email;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website;
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Your data is shared only with companies and organisations that further the cause of obtaining you potential future employment.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which may not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website (like reviews of blog comments etc.) will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
As the data subject you have the right to access your data, the portability of that data, and the right to rectify, erase or object to the processing of that data. Please email us to make use of these rights.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Digital360,mobi will retain your personal data in our secure CRM database for a period of 5 years, after which it will either be deleted or we will consult you about keeping your data for a further 5 years.
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1st Floor, Mappin House,
4 Winsley Street,
London, W1W 8HF