Digital360.mobi are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of contacting us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of making an enquiry to us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering on our website for our corporate services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
These cookies DO NOT collect personally identifiable or sensitive information (for example email addresses, telephone numbers).
You can opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features you use by clicking here
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block All Cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing
- experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications regarding the services you use on this website;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to by email;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website;
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).